Crawl Space Mold Removal Denver CO
Crawl Space Mold Inspection
Crawl Space Mold Remediation
Water & Mold Damage Restoration
Mold Removal Denver - For 24 Hour Crawl Space Mold Removal And Inspection Service In Denver
Mold loves porous surfaces. And crawl spaces are generally filled with porous building material. This makes crawl spaces one of the most common places for mold growth. Also, almost all crawl spaces in Denver lack sufficient ventilation system. The trapped moisture and humidity also lead to mold infestation in the crawl space.
But no need to worry. Mold Removal Denver can help you out with any type of mold situation, no matter where or how severe the mold is. Just describe the situation in details through our contact form and one of our chosen mold removal specialist will contact you ASAP.
Why Crawl Spaces Can Grow Mold?
There are many factors that help mold to grow in the crawl space. I have already talked about the most common ones in the earlier section. Some other causes can be:
- Undersized or underdeveloped ventilation system
- Too much trapped humidity
- Not enough air circulation
- Pipe leakage
Can Crawl Space Mold Make You Sick?
Prolonged exposure to any type of mold can put your health at risk. How the mold will affect you is hard to pin point to the exact. It’s because effects of mold can vary from person to person. The dangerous thing is, even if mold just has spread to one area of the home, the mold spores are travelling virtually everywhere inside the house. That makes even a little amount of mold dangerous for us.
Some of the health hazards due to mold infestation include:
- Allergy, any type of sudden allergic reaction. Couching, sneezing, etc.
- Problems with breathing
- Skin and eye irritation
- Sudden and persistent headaches
- Nasal congestion
Signs Of Mold In Crawl Space
Mold can leave hundreds of signs. But some of them are more prominent than the others. 3 most common signs of mold growth in your home are:
- Musty Smell: This is the easiest way to detect the presence of mold. If you are sensing an odd/musty smell lurking around your home or a particular space, chances are mold has started to grow in that place. It is one of the first signs of crawl space mold.
- Water Leaks: If there is water leakages in any area of your home, then chances are very high mold will grow. Moisture is absolutely essential for mold to grow. Where there is excess moisture (i.e. water leakages), there will be mold.
- Allergy: Mold is commonly associated with various types of allergy reactions, including sneezing, coughing, etc. If you are suddenly facing these problems, look for mold around your home, especially in the crawl space.
Craw Space Mold Removal Process
- Our chosen mold removal expert team will promptly respond to your email and visit your house/office
- The team will first assess the mold situation and contain the area so that the mold can’t spread from the crawl space to the rest of the house
- The next step would be to purify the air so that all the mold spores are destroyed
- After that, the team will work on removing the mold infested area and treating the mold from the root
- The contaminated area may need to be vacuumed with commercial grade equipment
- Use or deodorize and disinfectant it seems necessary
- Completely removing the crawl space mold so that it doesn’t come back again
Need To Get Rid Of Crawl Space Mold?
Facing crawl space mold in your home or office? Here at Mold Removal Denver CO we have chosen the best and most effective mold removal specialists in Denver city. All you need to do is tell us your situation through our contact form. After receiving your email, one of our chosen specialist will contact you immediately.