Car Mold removal Service Denver CO
Car Mold Inspection
Car Mold Remediation
Water & Mold Damage Restoration
Mold Removal Denver - For 24 Hour Car Mold Removal And Inspection Service In Denver City
As Denver city can often have a very hot & humid climate, it is not surprising to see mold grow inside your car or any type of vehicle. Mold inside car doesn’t only prevail the car with a musty & mushy smell, it is also very dangerous to our health. Though some DIY methods can get rid of the car mold from the surface, eventually it can come back again if you don’t remove the mold from the root.
And for that, you’ll need service from professionals like Mold Removal Denver. We have professional equipment and commercial grade mold remover that will remove mold from the root. Whenever you see mold in your car, just give us a call @ (877) 310-2231 and Denver’s best mold removal specialists will take care of your situation RIGHT AWAY!
Why Mold Grows In Car?
- Let’s be honest. Most of our cars aren’t squeaky clean. We often keep uneaten foods, dirt, etc. lying around in the car. These organic matters can be largely responsible for mold growth.
- Poor ventilation system, stagnant air, trapped moisture, etc. also help mold to grow inside the car. If you have an air-conditioned car and you don’t open the windows once a week, then chances are very HIGH mold is growing inside your car.
- Another common reason can be any type of leakage. If water or any type of fluid is entering the car somehow through any leakage, mold will most definitely grow. Remember, the #1 reason for mold to grow is moisture. So, look for sources of unchecked moisture inside your car.
Is Card Mold Dangerous For Health?
Mold may seem ‘not that serious’ to us at first. But with prolonged exposure to mold, it can pose our health at serious risk. Some of the common health risks due to mold is:
- Allergy, any type of sudden allergic reaction. Couching, sneezing, etc.
- Problems with breathing
- Skin and eye irritation
- Sudden and persistent headaches
- Nasal congestion
- Mold can be very serious for people with Asthma. Even the tiniest mold spore can trigger an asthma attack, putting everyone inside the car at risk.
How To Check For Mold In Car?
- The most common indication is smell. If your car smells like damp, musty & mushy, you’ll need to look for mold right away. At first check the seat cover, fabrics, under the carpet and seat foam.
- For a thorough checking, you’ll need to remove all the internal components of the car, including seat cover, seat foam, carpet, etc. Look sings of discoloration, wet area etc. You should also look for leak in the sunroof.
Common Mold Growth Areas In Car
Anywhere inside the car can be home to mold. But there are some common places you need to look at first:
- Under the carpet
- Seat cover
- Underneath the seat foam
- Below the headrests
- Inside the trunk etc.
How To Prevent Mold Growth In Car?
As Denver has a very humid weather, it can be almost impossible to get rid of mold altogether. However, some routines can help you to prevent mold in the car:
- Regular reconditioning and detailing the car interior
- Keeping your car in a proper garage with ample ventilation & air circulation
- Using dehumidifier, etc.
How To Remove Mold From Car?
There are mainly 2 ways you can pursue to get rid of mold from the car.
- Doing it on your own (DIY Ways)
- Taking help from the professionals (Mold Removal Denver CO)
The problem with DIY methods is, most of them aren’t powerful enough to remove all the mold. Even if any of the ways can remove the mold from the surface, the spore still remains. It can cause mold to come back again in the future.
Also, as the mold spores still travel inside the car, they can pose serious health risk to the passengers, especially if someone has asthma. That’s why we recommend taking help from professionals who can get rid of the mold from the very root.
Our Car Mold Removal Service Includes
- Removal of internal components to find out the location of the mold
- Cleaning all the interior surfaces with special mold removal disinfectant (console, dashboard, seat cover, plastic surfaces, etc.)
- Cleaning the HVAC system
- OZONE treatment if necessary
- Carpet & other upholstery: spot treated, scrubbed, steam cleaned & shampooed if necessary
- Deodorizing the air if necessary
Need To Get Rid Of Car Mold?
Facing mold in your car? Here at Mold Removal Denver CO we have chosen the best and most effective mold removal specialists in Denver city. All you need to do is tell us your situation through our contact form. After receiving your email, one of our chosen specialist will contact you immediately.