Mold exposure can certainly make you sick even before you notice that. Getting sick from mold exposure depends from person to person. It is always better for you to seek medical help as soon as you see those symptoms.

The symptoms of getting sick from mold exposure vary from person to person. An allergic person will show symptoms right away. Usually, it takes about 3-4 hours to show symptoms and to get sick from mold exposure.

Getting sick from mold is not also good for your health but also your wallet. If you keep living in a moldy house, then you have to spend more money on medical bills. So, we would recommend that you get your house professionally cleaned to save yourself.

Here, at Mold Removal Denver CO, we often encounter clients who neglected the mold problem in their house, and now as a result they are facing many health problems. So, it is always better to get your house cleaned by a professional. It’s easy and it saves more money.

In today’s post, we will talk about how long it takes to get sick from mold exposure and how you can keep your house mold-free.

So, let’s get started.

Need Help With Removing Mold? Get Professional Help Today!

What Are The Signs That Mold Is Making You Sick?

It is always important to look out for the symptoms first to make sure that you are exposed to mold. There are certain symptoms that you will face are-

  1. Red eyes
  2. Headache
  3. Runny nose
  4. Sore throat
  5. Watery eyes
  6. Constant coughing
  7. Sneezing
  8. Fatigue

If you come in contact with mold and after you develop these symptoms, then you should seek out medical help. Most of the time these symptoms will go away on their own but if you have an allergy or asthma then mold exposure can make your situation worse.

Also, those with weak immunity or any big medical condition are at great risk of mold exposure. Sensitive people are also on this list as mold exposure will affect them the most.

What Happens If You Breathe In Mold For A Long Time?

Apart from the symptoms if you breathe mold for a long time this can lead to fatal diseases or even death.

If you keep on breathing mold for a long time then it will affect your lungs, throat, and nasal systems. Internal bleeding can easily occur. People with respiratory disease and lung diseases are in danger if they keep on breathing mold for a long time.

When Should I Worry About Mold Exposure?

If you see frequent mold growth in your home and if the mold is growing crazily or if you are falling ill because of mold (mold exposure symptoms), then you should worry about mold exposure.

Mold can damage your house, furniture, and anything that comes in contact with it. So, as soon as you see mold you should try to get rid of it completely.

And constant mold growing in your home might mean there are some underlying causes for it to grow, you should consider getting your home inspected by a professional mold inspector to check if there is any serious issue or not.

Hiring a mold inspector costs less than you think. They will also give you an estimation if you want to get your house cleaned. Want to get an estimation? Give us a call.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *