Bathroom Mold Removal Denver CO
Bathroom Mold Inspection
Bathroom Mold Remediation
Water & Mold Damage Restoration
Mold Removal Denver - For 24 Hour Bathroom Mold Removal And Inspection Service In Denver
The most common reason for mold infestation is too much humidity. That makes bathroom the ideal place for mold to grow. Whenever you are taking shower, there are lots of water splashing around. As a result, every activity in bathroom creates inundate moisture and humidity. If the ventilation system is not up to the mark, this humidity will often cause mold to grow in your bathroom. But don’t worry. Mold Removal Denver is here to help you through all the way.
If you see any type of mold in your bathroom, doesn’t matter what type it is, just give us a call @ (877) 310-2231 . Our mold remediation experts will contact you ASAP.
Why Causes Mold In Bathroom?
- The most common reason is moisture/humidity. We’ve already talked about this. Constant water usage makes bathroom the most humid place in the entire house. That’s why it also has the highest chances to grow mold.
- If there is mold in your bathroom, chances are that the ventilation system of your house is not up to the mark. For some reason, the humidity created in the bathroom can’t escape from it. So, you need to check your ventilation system.
- Some kind of pipe leakage can constantly create humidity in the bathroom, resulting in mold infestation.
- If the bathroom is kept dirty and unhygienic, it can also cause mold to grow.
What Types Of Molds Grow In Bathroom?
Hundreds of types of mold can grow in your bathroom. Without an expert’s eye, it is almost impossible for a regular person to identify the mold and take necessary actions.
The most common types of mold that are found in bathroom are:
- White Mold
- Black Mold
- Pink Mold
- Green Mold
- Red Mold
The actions you need to take against the mold infestation depends largely on the type of mold you are dealing with. That’s why the chosen mold removal experts of Mold Removal Denver CO can greatly help you in this regard.
Signs Of Bathroom Mold
- Foggy window, mirrors just after taking shower
- Black spots appearing on the wall
- The walls remaining damp most of the time
- Damp smell
- Yellowish color on the wall
- Appearing bubbles on the wall or wallpaper
- A slimy film covering the bathroom floor, etc.
Health Issues Of Bathroom Mold
- Allergy, any type of sudden allergic reaction. Couching, sneezing, etc.
- Problems with breathing
- Skin and eye irritation
- Sudden and persistent headaches
- Nasal congestion
How To Get Rid Of Bathroom Mold?
Our chosen experts at Mold Removal Denver CO follow many techniques to get rid of bathroom mold. The technique will largely depend on the type of mold infestation, how severe the situation is, how large the infestation has become, etc.
Some of the popular DIY methods to get rid of bathroom mold are:
Bleach is often used to get rid of mold infestation. It is a perfect chemical to get rid of clogs in drain. So, using bleach clears up the drainage system, which evidently helps out to stop mold infestation.
However, bleach doesn’t remove mold from the root. So, even if you can clear the mold from your bathroom using bleach, it can appear again in the future.
Vinegar & Dish Soap Method
Though this is a very popular method, it doesn’t work 50% of the time. You can make a solution using vinegar & dish soap and use that solution to wipe the bathroom wall. However, don’t be surprised if the whole procedure does nothing except leave vinegar smell in your bathroom.
This method involves spraying pure vinegar (or vinegar water solution) on the wall and leaving that on overnight. It can help to clear some mold on the surface level, but vinegar is not a magical solution.
If you apply any of the above methods, you’ll need to scrub the wall really well. Scrubbing makes sure the chemical can actually reach the mold deeper than the surface level. Definitely wear mask, protective gloves and follow all other safety rules. Even if you can clear the mold infestation on the surface level, do not be surprised if you see them again after some months or so.
If you want to get rid of bathroom mold from the root, you’ll need professionals and professional level chemicals that are exactly designed to get rid of mold. For this, you need to contact Mold Removal Denver. We’ll have our chosen specialist contact you ASAP to assess the situation and help you out as fast as possible.
How To Prevent Mold Infestation In bathroom?
- If your bathroom has a window, keep it open as much as possible. The most common culprit for mold infestation is moisture. So, you’ll need to keep the bathroom air dry as much as possible.
- If there is a fan, keep it turned ON as long as you can.
- Instead of taking hot showers, try cold shower. Cold water creates much less humidity than warm water.
- Try a dehumidifier if you have the budget. It will keep the bathroom environment clean and fresh.
Get Our Immediate Help
Facing bathroom mold in your home or office? Here at Mold Removal Denver CO we have chosen the best and most effective mold removal specialists in Denver city. All you need to do is tell us your situation through our contact form. After receiving your email, one of our chosen specialist will contact you immediately.